At Cosmedicentre, we are here to help, not to hinder. We comply with applicable Commonwealth and State laws and do not discriminate, exclude people or treat people differently because of race, colour, national origin, age, disability, religion, political views or sex.
At Cosmedicentre, we:
• Provide free medical services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
– Qualified sign language interpreters
– Written information in other formats (large print, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
• Provide free language services (subject to eligibility) to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
– Qualified interpreters for appointments and phone calls (incoming & outgoing)
If you need these services, contact us on 1800 953 535 for assistance.
National Auslan Interpret Booking & Payment Service (NABS)
For further information on NABS, see the video below, or go to http://www.nabs.org.au/contactus.html for contact details.
TIS Translation and Interpreting Services
For further details on TIS, see the video below, or go to https://www.tisnational.gov.au.
Language Assistance Available: click here for list of language translation assistance available.