Cosmedicentre is a medical clinic with consultations and treatments conducted by Specialist Ophthalmologist Dr Mark Goodrich and Registered Nurse Signa Furber. We practice in accordance with the medical and nursing board code of conduct. This includes working in partnership with you and involving you in all aspects of you treatment. Our primary concern is for your physical health and psychological well being. We are a medical practice not a shop or beauty salon.
We work in conjunction with specialist medical clinic, Australian Eye Care. Australian Eye Care has been at the front line of health care during the COVID-19 lock down and therefore we have significant experience in COVID compliant infection control for the safety of our patients, both medical and cosmetic.
We have made significant changes to our clinical injectables processes in order to protect the health of our patients and staff, and to be compliant with medical regulation.
Cosmetic injectable treatments are prescription only medications and this is the reason for a medical consultation. This consultation determines a management plan valid for 12 months unless there is a change in your health, which you must notify us about. The consultation with Dr Goodrich will either be face to face or via video teleconference as per medical board regulation. If you have any concerns an appointment with Dr Goodrich can be scheduled at any time. Prior to any attendance to the clinic, you may also receive a screening phone call to discuss your current health and concerns to limit contact time.
We request that payments are made via eftpos rather than cash. Please be assured that our eftpos terminals are cleaned after each use.
Please note the following:
- Do not bring family/friends to your appointment. We have limited space and must abide by social distancing guidelines.
- Do not attend the clinic if you are unwell or have been around anyone who is unwell. Please call to reschedule your appointment if this is the case.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entering the clinic using a contactless thermometer.
- Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- You should not have treatments if you are pregnant, planning to be, may be, or breast feeding.
- If you have any other major Medical or Health issues, please inform us so that we can take this into consideration.
We apologise for the changed measures, however they are necessary to protect the health of our patients and staff and remain compliant with COVID-19 policies and medical regulators.
Download a copy of this policy COVID Policy